Over the course of the weekend 20+ Fernandes beers, 10 of which are new, in a range of styles from porter to wheat beer, IPAs and fruit beer will be available.
Cider festival in the Keller will feature 6 real ciders.
Live music Friday and Sunday. Friday from 8pm in the Keller, band TBC. Sunday from 4pm upstairs with Ruby Macintosh.
Saturday is open brew-day with Steve from 12pm.
The festival opens with a TUTORED TASTING SESSION - Thursday 12th June - admission by ticket only for this session.
- 4 new Fernandes beers in a range of styles
- Meat and cheese platters to share
- £10 per ticket
The tasting session beers will be:
Janie's Addiction 4.3 - A full bodied red beer with deep fruitiness and notes of caramel and honey. Dry hopped with Chinook.
Ginger Ninja (that name's Fish's idea!!) 4.1 - Ginger and orange porter with hints of coffee.
Goodnight Vienna 4.0 - A floral and nutty golden beer.
Two Islands IPA 4.8 - A blonde, well hopped beer with citrus/floral aromas from three NZ hop varieties.
The Beer List
The Beer List
- Ginger Ninja 4.1 - Ginger and orange porter with hints of coffee.
- 10 Degrees 6.0 - Black IPA. Very hoppy with a smooth roast flavour.
- Black Voodoo 5.1 - Terry's chocolate orange in a pint glass!
- Irish Stout 4.2 - Black, deep roast and robust.
- Trinity Ale 4.5 - Malty brown premium bitter.
- Dustcutter 4.1 - Biscuity toffee notes with a balanced crisp hop bitterness.
- Janie's Addiction 4.3 - A full bodied red beer with deep fruitiness and notes of caramel and honey. Dry hopped with Chinook.
- Two Islands IPA 4.8 - A blonde, well hopped beer with citrus/floral aromas from three NZ hop varieties.
- Session IPA 3.8 - A sharp, robust IPA with copious amounts of UK and US hops
- Sunshine IPA 5.5 - Full on IPA with large amounts of Citra hops giving a huge citrus hop flavour.
- Folklore 3.8 - Aromatic session beer with a zingy hop flavour.
- Bramling Stoker 3.8 - Golden single hop beer (Bramling Cross) producing a crisp resinous flavour with hints of spice.
- Octohop 4.0 - An old favourite and a best seller with complex fruity flavours from eight hop varieties.
- Chinook 4.0 - A single hop variety beer. Citrusy with hints of grapefruit.
- Goodnight Vienna 4.0 - A floral and nutty golden beer.
- Whack-a-Mole 4.1 - A gold beer with a light, grassy, spicy hop flavour.
- American Pale 4.2 - Brewed with four varieties of US hops producing a moderately hopped beer with a sweet hop flavour.
- Centaur 4.5 - A very aromatic golden beer jam packed with Centennial hops and dry hopped with Centennial for extra flavour.
- Cascade Torrent 4.6 - The full on flavour of Cascade hop in a premium blonde beer.
- Hot Wire 5.2 - A gold full bodied premium beer, heavily hopped for a big citrus taste with hints of chilli.
- Wheat and Juniper 4.2 - Cloudy wheat beer with hints of juniper.
- Tropical Breeze 3.8 - A blonde beer delicately flavoured with passionfruit and jasmine.